The Say So hitmaker looked incredible for the lavish bash as she teased a glimpse of her toned torso in a racy black bra. H.E.R., 23, heated up the 2021 Billboard Music Awards when she hit the red carpet in a sparkling jumpsuit decorated with spangles. The 2021 Billboard Music Awards kicked off with a fun-filled live performance by DJ Khaled, who was joined by H.E.R. and Migos to sing their hit We’re Going Crazy.
Nominees are determined by Billboard chart rankings and winners are selected based on several criteria, including their album and digital song sales, airplay and streaming success and touring. Britain’s Ed Sheeran, who is currently on tour in Northern Ireland, is also due to perform remotely at the awards. Other chart-topping artists performing at the event will include Travis Scott, Becky G, Miranda Lambert, Meghan Thee Stallion, Morgan Wallen and Grammy Awards darlings Silk Sonic. Odrigo and West, the latter known as Ye, have both taken home the most awards with six during a non-televised ceremony on Sunday. Rodrigo, who won best new artist, is a finalist in the top female artist category, which will be announced later in the show’s live broadcast.
Billboard Music Awards 2022 full winners list
That’s the claim from researchers at Fairfield University and the University Of Colorado who looked at the impact of Warner Music pulling its videos from YouTube in 2009. I would like to be emailed about offers, events and updates from Evening Standard. Sign up for exclusive newsletters, comment on stories, enter competitions and attend events. For us, that’s May 16 at 1 am UK time so it’s likely you’ll be catching all the news in the morning.
- BTS won three awards at last night’s Billboard Music Awards, taking their overall tally to 12 – a new record for a group.
- Odrigo and West, the latter known as Ye, have both taken home the most awards with six during a non-televised ceremony on Sunday.
- Mary J. Blige looked incredible as she arrived on the red carpet at the Billboard Music Awards in Las Vegas on Sunday.
- Given out yearly by Billboard, these music awards celebrate popular music across the chart, with the likes of Drake and Taylor Swift breaking records at the ceremony.
- Cara Delevingne sported a casual look while indulging in a shopping spree at the Glendale Galleria Mall in Los Angeles on Saturday.
- The Korean band were not present at the ceremony in Las Vegas, with the bulk of the awards having been given out via TikTok livestream.
Maxwell paid tribute to Michael Jackson by performing one of the late star’s tracks at the Billboard Music Awards. ‘To have Morgan and Travis be able to come back and touch the stage again with the mindset of getting a second chance at life,’ he said. Megan put on a jam-packed show and even treated fans to her legendary twerking ability too as she performed her track Sweetest Pie, her second song of the night after Plan B.
Here are all the winners from the Billboard Music Awards 2022
Plus, there will be performances from Bruno Mars and Anderson .Paak’s band Silk Sonic, American singer Miranda Lambert, rapper Latto, country music singer Morgan Wallen, Puerto Rican singer and rapper Rauw Alejandro. Anitta shut down the red carpet in Fendace (that’s the love child of Fendi and Versace, BTW) and we chambermusiciantoday.com were shook. 👍 If you can’t get your hands on fashion’s hottest collab rn, don’t sweat it – we’ve got plenty of summer sparkle in our dresses dept, too. Streaming songs artist, top radio songs artist, top Billboard global 200 artist and top R&B female artist, while her debut SOUR was crowned Top Billboard 200 album.